East Ren Disability feature tonight on Drive at 6.00-7.00pm
Joining Stuart James live on the Pulse Drive Time Show today, Tuesday 21 November between 6.00 and 7.00pm will be Michael McEwan (pictured), the chair of East Renfrewshire Disability Action.
- Michael will be discussing many topics including:
- The promotion of advocacy and inclusiveness
- Raising awareness of the impact of disability
- Supporting people with all ranges of disability
- Campaigning and lobbying at local, East Renfrewshire level and national level.
If you have any questions for Michael McEwen, text the Pulse studio on 07538 984 984 after 6.00pm today, Tuesday 21 November 2017. This special programme hour will also being available on the Pulse Catch Up service for up to 28 days. Click on Catch Up Listen on the top front of the website. More information from http://www.erda.org.uk/